COVID Policy and Plan
Policy and Plan for Resuming Gatherings during COVID-19
Reformation Church recognizes the health risks associated with COVID-19 and seek to maintain the safety of its members and visitors. Because of the health risks associated with COVID-19, Reformation Church will implement the following plan for resuming its meetings. This plan is in keeping with the CDC guidelines and recommendations found at https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/6883734-CDC-Business-Plans.html and the CDC website https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/communication/guidance-list.html
Reformation Church leaders and members are not responsible for the spread of COVID-19 and so all persons attending the meetings of Reformation Church should take the necessary precautions to protect themselves.
1. Reformation Church will continue to offer our worship service through live stream via Facebook Live.
2. Reformation Church recommends all persons who are sick or may have come in contact with someone who is sick to stay home and utilize our live stream services.
3. Reformation Church recommends those who are at high risk or live with persons who are at high risk to not feel pressured to return to corporate gatherings quickly. Continue to utilize our live stream options for services and return when you feel comfortable.
4. Reformation Church recommends members to wear cloth face coverings (except children under the age of 2), gloves, and other personal protection equipment during corporate gatherings as they see the need.
5. Reformation Church recommends members and visitor to follow CDC Guidelines for healthy hygiene:
a. Cover your coughs and sneezes by coughing and sneezing into your elbow.
b. Wash hands often with soap and water for 20 seconds.
c. Use hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
d. Avoid touching your face with unwashed hands.
6. Reformation Church will provide hand sanitizer containing at least 60% alcohol, soap, and other sanitary items for members to use.
7. Reformation Church will clean all common surfaces between gatherings using approved disinfectants.
8. Reformation Church recommends that all members follow CDC guidelines for social distancing. To maintain social distancing guidelines members are encouraged to:
a. Utilize designated door for entrance and exit. All other doors will be locked. Ushers will be posted at doors to open for members and guest to limit number of people touching the doors. While waiting to enter and exit doors families are encouraged to stay 6 feet apart.
b. Members of individual households will sit together at a table. Tables will be set at least 6 feet apart. Smaller families are encourages to utilize smaller tables.
c. Refrain from touching others (i.e. fist bump, hugs, kisses, etc.)
d. Remain 6 feet from non-family members. If you have children please talk with them about keeping hands to themselves and limiting contact with others.
e. Refrain from touching high contact items. When a person must contact such items, it is recommended that the person wash hand immediately to limit possibility of contracting virus.
f. Bring drinks from home and not use water fountains